In order to better receive you, to protect you and to protect us, here are some notes.
REDUCE THE SPREAD OF INFECTIONS AND VIRUSES
Recommendations to be respected in order to reduce the spread of infections and viruses within
• Provide customers with soaps and, as far as possible, basic preparations
• Provide tissue boxes;
• Remove magazines and documents from accommodation to limit the spread of germs;
• Ensure the proper functioning of ventilation systems;
• Recommend regular cleaning of the most used objects / surfaces (door handles, door handles
sink faucets, remote controls, switches, stair rails, countertops and worktops
Recommendations on cleaning and disinfection procedures issued by responsible organizations
How to clean and disinfect surfaces:
• If the surfaces are dirty, they should be cleaned with a detergent or soap and water
• For disinfection, diluted household bleaching solutions, alcoholic solutions
containing at least 70% alcohol and household disinfectants are, in principle, effective.
• Diluted household disinfectant solutions can be used if they are suitable for
area. Follow the manufacturer's instructions for proper application and ventilation.
Check that the product has not passed its expiration date. Never mix bleach
with ammonia or any other cleaner. Unexpired bleach will be effective against
coronavirus when properly diluted.
• Products containing pathogens should be effective against COVID-19 on the
database for more difficult-to-kill viruses. Follow the manufacturer's instructions
for all cleaning and disinfecting products (e.g. concentration, method
of application and contact time, etc.).
• For soft (porous) surfaces such as carpets, rugs and curtains, remove all
visible contamination if present and clean with appropriate cleaners indicated for
use on these surfaces.
• If items can be washed, wash them according to the manufacturer's instructions.
using the warmest water setting appropriate for the items, then dry them
completely. Otherwise, use products with claims of emerging viral pathogens
How to clean and disinfect linens / clothes and more
• Do not shake dirty laundry, this minimizes the possibility of the virus being dispersed into the air.
• Wash items as necessary and in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions. If possible,
wash objects using very hot water dry them completely.
• Clean and disinfect the baskets or other trolleys for transporting the laundry in accordance
to the above guidelines (cleaning of surfaces).
Recommendations for those responsible for cleaning:
• The cleaning staff must wear gloves for all tasks of the cleaning process,
including handling of garbage. Gloves must be compatible with the disinfectants used.
• Gloves must be removed with care to avoid contamination of the wearer and
from the surrounding area. Be sure to clean your hands after removing the gloves.
• Wash hands immediately after removing gloves.
Breakfasts will be served buffet style but only by Patrick or Nathalie,
Refund of stays
An ordinance authorizes tourism professionals - travel agencies, tour operators, accommodation providers ... - to depart from the usual rules and transform the sums paid by customers into assets valid for 18 months. This concerns cancellations notified between March 1 and September 15. At the end of the 18 months, if the customers have not used their credit, the sums will have to be refunded. Professionals who wish to apply this measure must inform their customers within 30 days of the cancellation.
Practical information on Tripadvior and Booking our house obtains 10/10 in cleanliness and there is no reason not to continue, we were already attentive to the cleaning of all surfaces, even those that you do not see !!! We intend to redouble our vigilance
Nathalie and Patrick